PLEASE NOTE: The Book Cover Machine is not actively accepting new clients. We will respond if possible, and now and then spots do open up, but if you email and don’t hear back, please do query other designers.
Need a custom cover? You can find my prices and terms below. I can be contacted at email@example.com. Depending on availability, you might be taken care of by a trusted associate who also does custom covers.
Basic Front/Ebook Cover Design
* ($50 deposit)
* Go to depositphotos.com, choose up to three images you’d like incorporated on your cover (example: model, background, wolf). Include the image links or #’s in your inquiry, and feel free to describe your vision for composition or extra details if you have specifics in mind. Otherwise I’m happy to take care of composition myself.
* Want more images/elements on your cover? That’s fine too! Each extra image, add $10
* 2 working drafts before design is final
* Further changes can be made for an additional charge
* You will receive:
* 1 JPEG ebook file, at a standard 1600x2400px, 72dpi
* 1 JPEG front paperback file, at a standard 300dpi
and whatever trim size you specify (6X9, 5X7, etc)
Add a full paperback wrap cover to your order (front, back, and spine put together)
* $40 ($140 total when purchased along with front/ebook design)
* Deposit of $70 when purchased with front/ebook design
* If you are publishing somewhere other than Createspace,
please be prepared to provide the dimension details
that you need for your wrap cover.
* You will receive:
* 1 300dpi PDF paperback file including the front, back,
and spine, formatted for your trim size and spine details.
If you cannot find perfect images for your cover or are uncertain what you want on your cover, you are still welcome to inquire, and I will see what I can do. I cannot always accommodate, but I do my best! If you rely on me to find the imagery, this adds $10 to the price.
* To contact me please email me at: BookCoverMachine@gmail.com.
* Turnaround time varies, but the average cover is completed within 2 days to a week.
* Accepted payment method: Paypal (I will bill you after we have spoken and agreed to proceed. You do NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay. Paypal accepts credit card, debit card, and a number of other options for payment without having to sign up for an account.)
* Add a Facebook banner to your order for $20! (Or a different web banner if you know what size you need.)
* Add a 3D rendering of your cover to your order for $15
*Add a 3D Boxed Set image to your order (if you have a series) for $25
*Add a bookmark design featuring your cover to your order for $15
*Add a ‘Cover Reveal’ teaser image to your order for $10
*Add a billboard ad poster to your order for $15 (3D rendering of cover shown in example is a separate service)
*Add a Book Shelf Promo to your order for $25 (includes 3D rendering as shown in example. 3D rendering by itself is $20.)
Featured Gallery of Custom Covers:
Examples of ‘wrap’ covers: